12 February 2009

D-114, happy anniversary

Today marks a year since we first landed in Hong Kong together.

I can't believe how fast time has flown, and yet we have achieved so much! We have a great flat (despite recent and earlier leakage problems...), we got engaged, we got married!, we travelled to Tokyo, Cebu and Macau together, Krusty travelled to Tokyo, Seoul, Brisbane, London and Paris alone, we made lots of friends, we hiked, we went on junks, we have eaten in many, many restaurants, we have learnt to knit cuddly toys... It's amazing really.

Here's to another year to come. We said we were only moving out here for two years - so this is the last one? I wonder if Krusty (a HUGE advocate of the land of low tax rates and tropical weather) will accept to go back home...



19.28: I am just back from my anniversary day - for a story I am doing in the magazine, I had to go to the roof of the superb Peninsula Hotel, take a helicopter to the airport and examine a private jet. Life is soooo tough!





1 comment:

Michael said...

Hubba-hubba, check out Ms. Professonial!