06 January 2009

Memories

As the tram made its rickety way back from my office yesterday past the neon lights of the city, my zonked mind wandered back to my youth.

I then started trying to remember being really very, very little, to see how far back I could go. But then I realised that my obsession with food started right at the beginning - all I could remember was the little milk cartons and Penguin or Club chocolate bars we would get at break, the semolina we would get for dessert, and the "how slow can you eat a cookie" contests I used to have with Sally.

I can remember singing in the school play, the haunted sports room, and ringing the school bell, too, but nothing really sticks in my mind as much as what I would eat and when.

Hmm... taking the tram might save me a lot of money in psychotherapy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J utilise ton blog pour vous adresser a tous les deux tous mes meilleurs voeux de sante et de bonheur pour 2009. Que cette année soit celle de ton désir le plus cher.
Amities
Rene