22 July 2010

Name calling

There's the Rat, Krusty, and I am the Monkey, or Snou, so naturally we have been trying to find a nickname for the little Tiger.

I had been calling him "grenouille", which means frog in French, but it sounded a little feminine, so it became "crapaud", or toad. But then as I was saying it while changing him, Krusty asked me why I was calling his son "crapo" and whether it had something to do with what I found in his nappy...

My father then tried to start a trend of calling him "spanky", from the Little Rascals (not to mention the fact that Oscar feeds much better when I am patting his bottom for some reason), but that doesn't seem right either.

For now he'll just have to stay Bambino. Or Bambi?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

De toute façon les surnoms sont toujours pleins d'amour et de tendresse.
Amitiés
René D.F.