06 November 2008

My bootie

I have been meaning to lose a bit of weight for the wedding, and now that the depressed guilty eating has subsided (I'll never make it... ooh is that cake?!), I have found the way to diet: I don't have time to eat anyway!

I have been coming home at around 9/10pm, when it's not 11, and then finishing off jobs I had started for other people. Sleep has become a rare, precious commodity, as has free time for that matter. Even if I do become an anorexic waif for the big day, the bags under my eyes are going to be so black no one will notice...

Which is why I had such a great time last night! Two other girls and I got together to have a Stitch and Bitch, and it was exactly what I needed. Apart from the fact that one of the girls taught me how to knit little booties for babies, and now my hormones are a'raging. And right now I have absolutely no problem with the idea of being a desperate housewife, knitting, cleaning, and cooking all day...

But look how cute! (I didn't make these particularly good ones I'm afraid, my "teacher" did...)

No comments: