26 August 2008

Krusty goes back to his feathery mistress

Well, I've caught him in the act yet again...

On Sunday, as we were walking around the flower market with Julie and Jesse, Krusty mysteriously disappeared. Turning around to see the entrance to the bird market, I had no doubt as to where he might be.

And there he was, with not one, but TWO new birds! The silver one was flapping around trying to impress him while her pimp looked on amused, and as I tried to drag Krusty away, she grabbed on to his T-shirt to hold him back. What cheek!

Of course Krusty wanted to stay behind, leaving me forever to live among the beaked beauties, but I coaxed him away with the promise of getting another pet further on.

And so we came home with three new additions to the Krusty-Gitane family: Clive Cactus, Oscar (Wilde) Orchid and a little succulent baby that we haven't named yet. Now there's the kind of pet I like!








No comments: