17 July 2008

Multiple personalties

I would like to understand how I can be such a blushing wallflower and confident cynic at the same time. I can go from being full of self-belief, ready to insult someone to their face, and then within the blink of an eye I become completely needy and self-doubting with a crimson face and sweaty palms. Today I went through the whole gamut of emotions at the office of one of my freelance jobs, and managed to blush a record breaking 17 times throughout the day.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

Nupur said...

it would depend on what's making you blush? do you have to work in the buff for example?

Michael said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever blushed. Must be an English thing.

Stan Diers said...

Carottes make my cheeks blush too, is that what you meant?